- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The data we collect is used to monitor and see how users use our sites in order to improve the site by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- “necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the website’s pages;
- “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the user’s chosen settings and personalising the user interface, e.g. with regard to the user’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery to users of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user has the option to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in their web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Additional personal data, such as the e-mail address, is only collected where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the respective function.
Looking fora professional production
We look forward to working with you!